Monday, July 11, 2011

2011...

Wow! I can't believe the last time I wrote on here was a year ago! Time has flown! So much has happened in the past year, I have switched barns and since then my horse and I are in training for pony jumper classes this August.









Our new jumping high is 2'6", as seen in the photo above. We are working higher and higher, hopefully up to around 3ft. My pony, Justin, is now 11 and he is very happy at his new barn. Aside from horses, I have started a vegetable garden this year and it is producing numerous cucumbers, tomatoes, squashes, and bell peppers. It has been very bountiful this year, and I am very happy about it. I recently got a new sewing machine, since my 15 year old Kenmore "retired" last year. I have been quilting and making clothing like crazy! I am just so excited about this new machine! Be sure to check back for updates on Justin's progress in jumping and also the new quilts and other sewing projects that I concoct and decide are worth sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment